NSS Reading Log
NSS Reading Log
Reading Activity – Age group 7 to 13
50– Hours Reading Challenge
- You are asked to read
- Two books (for children in the age group of 11 to 13)
- Anyone of the two books (for children in the age groups of 7 to 10)
- Don’t try to rush and take your time to think and pay attention to key details. Be thoughtful in your responses
- Please fill in the information in your log (Printed as a pocketbook and available for download)
- Participants will read below-suggested books and record their time in the log attached.
- Children from the age 7 to 13 years are required to get a parent/guardian to sign the log to get the credit.
- The final part of the Project is to create a poster on a specific message on the theme Lighthouse after reading the books. Have Fun!
- All submissions are collected by the Local point of contact for Nirankari Spiritual Summit 2018.
Books to read
- Every participant is a winner and would receive “Certificate and a Medal”.
- All posters from reading the log will be displayed in the exhibition hall
Can I read only one book
In order to qualify, you must read both the book as listed on the website
NSS Reading Log Challenge Dates
NSS Reading Log starts May 13 - June 17
How do I submit my reading log
Please download the reading log book and note down the topic and date of reading. Have you parent to sign on same. Complete question and answers. Hand over your NSS printed copy of your NSS Reading Log to your SPOC who would coordinate to hand over to NSS Team