Please join us as Sant Nirankari Mission attempts to create a new world record under the title “The Largest human image of Lighthouse symbol.”
Records Management Team of Guinness World Records has accepted Sant Nirankari Mission’s application, under this title.
Lighthouse was the vision of Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj. Following is the extract from Satguru Mata Savinder Hardev Ji Maharaj discourse from 27-June-2016 at Delhi
Every devotee of this Mission is to become a Lighthouse. And to be a Lighthouse, there is no need for any position or special status. Like a Lighthouse is recognized by its structure. Similarly, people should know us by the way we live our lives, through our actions. This way, they realize
that this is a person belonging to the Sant Nirankari Mission and a devotee of Baba Hardev Singh Ji Maharaj.
What Does World Record of Human Image Means?
- This record is for the highest number of people arranged in a formation to create the image of a lighthouse symbol at a single venue.
- This record is measured by the number of participants.
Age Group: 18 – 65 years.
Date: November 17, 2018
Time: 8 am onwards
Who all should join: All Sant Nirankari mission devotees from across the World.
Any Special Requirements
- You will be required to stand only for about one to two hours.
- The saints who are above the age of 50 will be sent in the formation at the end.
- The hoodie (t-shirt with an attached cap) to be worn for the event will be given to all the participants on the day of the event itself. You can wear it over your normal clothes (Kurta, Suit, T-shirt etc) There is no cost for the hoodie. You can keep the hoodie after the event as a memory.
- For registration, navigate to https://events.nirankari.org/world-record-regisration/. As soon as you register, you will get a mail . This mail will have an attachment. Take a printout of the attachment (this will have a QR Code).
- On the day of the event, you need to bring
a) The print out of the attachment in the registration mail
b) A copy of your photo ID ( Adhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence etc)
- Those who can’t participate are welcome to join the event as the audience.
- Arrangements for water and langar etc will be made for the entire Sadh Sangat.
- You will not be allowed to carry any handbags, backpacks or eatables in the record attempt area. Keep all your things in your cars or buses.
- There will be no sangat on Sunday,18th November, which is just one day after the Lighthouse event.
- The event is open only for Nirankari Devotees.
- All participants in each section must be wearing the same color clothing, so the overall image of the lighthouse symbol is a collection of clear blocks of color that forms a single image. The only colored dress can be used to depict the image.
- Every participant must provide their consent during registration to be photographed via Drone cameras that are used as evidence for the world record.
- All registered participants must read Terms and Conditions of participation from GWR.