Visa invitation letter is available to all attendees from The United States of America & St. Maarten needing a visa to travel to Canada for the event. Please note at this point visa invitation is not available for attendees from any other part of the world.
Steps to follow:
1. Register for the event and in the registration process indicate you require visa help
2. Complete the internal visa verification form
3. Take the form to one of SNM’s global centers/Your local branch (See the locations map for a center near you)
4. The center in-charge or SPOC from the branch will review, sign and forward it to the NYS Visa support team at [email protected] (the applicant may send the form to the visa support team, however, the center-in-charge and SPOC must be copied on the email). Subject of the email should be:
VISA Invitation Letter Request <Your name> <Your branch>
5. Upon receipt, the visa support team will issue a letter an invitation letter.
6. Applicant to use this invitation letter to share their ‘Intent/Purpose of Travel’ in their VISA application form.
7. Once the visa is issued, respond back to the VISA support team in the same email thread to [email protected]
For any questions/inquiries, please contact your local SPOC or [email protected].