The sports are scheduled from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm after the Opening ceremony.
No, parking is not available onsite. However, a shuttle service will be provided from Bhawan, partnered hotels, and the Mt. Pleasant GO Station.
Participants should wear outdoor shoes and comfortable clothing. It’s also advisable to bring a light jacket as it can get chilly.
- All necessary equipment will be provided.
- However, participants are encouraged to bring their own equipment, such as rackets, paddles, bats, and balls.
- NOTE: Metal cleats are prohibited.
- For cricket, pads are not needed as it will be tennis ball cricket.
- Shin pads are highly recommended for those playing soccer.
Yes, Langar and refreshment stations will be available for all participants. Additionally, food trucks will be present where food can be purchased.
- Referees will be present to ensure all safety rules are adhered to.
- First aid and medical teams will be on-site for any emergencies.
- Sewadal and volunteers will set up the perimeter, and the playing areas will be clearly marked with pylons.
- Sewadal and volunteers will also be present to guide attendees for safe movement and viewing.
- All sports will be played outdoors, either on grass or on a paved area with clear markings.
- Unfortunately, there are no indoor facilities available at the venue.
A detailed map and schedule will be provided closer to the date.
Yes, spectators are highly encouraged to attend and support. However, they must ensure that they do not interfere with the field of play.
- Yes, Badminton and Table Tennis will have separate divisions for males and females.
- All other sports will be in a co-ed format to promote inclusivity and diversity
- Additionally, there will be separate sports events for NKS participants aged 10-14 years.
|Volleyball||Raja Sandhi||[email protected]||647-504-2926|
|Badminton||Sobat Singh||[email protected]||647-563-6362|
|Track and Field||Armaan Badhaan||[email protected]||437-776-9696|
|Table Tennis||Robin Sidhu||[email protected]||416-300-1147|
|Soccer||Armaan Badhaan||[email protected]||437-776-9696|
|Basketball||Priyanka Mehla||[email protected]||905-510-2820|
|NKS||Romy Banwait||[email protected]||647-981-7497|