NSS Reading Log
Reading Activity – Age group 7 to 13
50– Hours Reading Challenge
- You are asked to read
- Two books (for children in the age group of 11 to 13)
- Anyone of the two books (for children in the age groups of 7 to 10)
- Don’t try to rush and take your time to think and pay attention to key details. Be thoughtful in your responses
- Please fill in the information in your log (Printed as a pocketbook and available for download)
- Participants will read below-suggested books and record their time in the log attached.
- Children from the age 7 to 13 years are required to get a parent/guardian to sign the log to get the credit.
- The final part of the Project is to create a poster on a specific message on the theme Lighthouse after reading the books. Have Fun!
- All submissions are collected by the Local point of contact for Nirankari Spiritual Summit 2018.
Books to read
- Every participant is a winner and would receive “Certificate and a Medal”.
- All posters from reading the log will be displayed in the exhibition hall