Our Guiding Force
The Mission, under the aegis of Her Holiness Satguru Mata Sudiksha Ji Maharaj, inspires seekers on their journey to Oneness through the illuminating insight of ‘Brahm Gyan’ - Self-Realisation through Realisation of the Infinite Source of all existence.
Her Holiness, encourages us to look deeply within ourselves to recognise our spiritual essence, giving us a deeper insight and greater appreciation of life. Such appreciation allows us to look beyond physical differences enabling compassion, selflessness and acceptance.
Her Holiness and Nirankari Rajpita Ji, have dedicated their lives for the spiritual enrichment of humankind. Their extensive travels take them to various villages, towns and cities across the globe, guiding millions along the path of spiritual enlightenment.
Spirituality in Action
“Once Oneness has been realised, serving people and the planet selflessly is a natural by-product.”
The Mission has established more than 3000 Centres for Oneness across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Far East. Delivering numerous projects and initiatives through its dedicated volunteers, the Mission has been widely commended for its work in environmental sustainability, health and social care, community cohesion and disaster relief.
Examples of activities worldwide include:
- Tree plantation, land and water cleanliness campaigns
- Youth engagement and women empowerment programmes
- Elderly assist initiatives
- Educational scholarship schemes including the establishment of schools and colleges
- Free health, eye, chiropractic clinics, yoga sessions, dispensaries, organ donor programmes and blood donation drives
- Relief and rehabilitation work after natural disasters, adoption of villages, provision of shelter and water
- Relief and support provided throughout the COVID-19 pandemic
The Mission has been honoured with the United Nations General Consultative Status. It expressed deep humility on receiving honours and commendations for its contribution worldwide:
- Appreciation from the European Parliament
- Queen Elizabeth II Award for Voluntary Service
- Multiple accolades from Blood Services in India, Australia, Canada and the UK
- Multiple Awards from the Indian Red Cross and the Mahatma Gandhi Foundation
- Acknowledgements from the Hon’ble Prime Minister and the Hon’ble President of India